DigiTrak F5 DataLog and Log-While-Drilling System
DigiTrak F5 DataLog and LWD System Overview
DataLog and Log-While-Drilling System Overview
The DigiTrak® F5® DataLog® and Log-While-Drilling (LWD™) System allows you to collect and store drill data electronically. The data is recorded on an F5 receiver and then uploaded to a computer for editing and analysis using LWD software. DataLog records the following types of data:
- Elevation change (surface topography)
- Pullback force and mud pressure, when using a DigiTrak TensiTrak® transmitter
- Fluid pressure, when using an F5 fluid pressure transmitter (FPT)
Collects and Stores Drill Data
Analyze, annotate, archive, publish.
A DataLog system includes the following:
- F5 Receiver – A locater or receiver with DataLog menus used to display and record transmitter data; the data is then uploaded to a computer.
- F5–compatible Transmitter – A battery- or cable-powered device located in the drill head with sensors that continuously measure and transmit information about the below-ground drill head or product pull-force that the above-ground receiver detects and displays.
- LWD Software – The computer application used for uploading data to a computer and for working with the data.
- Upload Adapter – A USB Bluetooth device that connects the F5 receiver to your computer.
Learn more about the DigiTrak F5 DataLog and LWD Systrem: